Start your toning training in Torremolinos
You may have been interested in some occasion knowing what muscle toning consists of and how it can help your body and your health. In this article we will not only explain what it is, but all the benefits that this training can bring you from your own home in Torremolinos with our personal trainer María José Escudero.
The muscle tone is to tighten the muscle fibers so they can support our skeletal system and help us gain more mobility.
BENEFITS OF MUSCLE TONING FOR YOUR HEALTH
Among the many benefits that a complete toning training in Torremolinos with our personal trainer can bring you, are the following:
- Increase your energy level and vitality
- Strengthens tendons and helps free your joints, eliminating pain
- Improve your posture and your posture habits, so you can get rid of back pain for example
- Improve the activity of your cardiovascular system
- Increase your flexibility, essential to carry out daily tasks
- You can prevent some pathologies such as osteoarthritis or osteoporosis
- As for the physique, you will have a more stylized and harmonious figure so you will notice yourself with more spirit and self – esteem, as well as less stress
- Increase your muscle strength and endurance
- You can burn more calories because your metabolism will speed up and you can burn them even while you are resting
- If you have suffered an injury, a toned musculature will allow you to recover faster
TWO TYPES OF TONING WORKOUTS IN TORREMOLINOS
Now that you know the benefits of toning training that you can do in Torremolinos with María José Escudero, we will explain the two styles that we teach.
One is the Freestyle Super Toning System . It is intended to make all muscle groups work at the same level so they are strong and flexible.
Another is Directed Toning. Here weights or resistances are used to do aerobic exercises that will tone your muscles.
Start taking care of yourself, feeling better about your body and your health, and get ready for summer with our personal trainer. From your own home, outdoors or in a designated space you can carry out all these trainings. If you need more information, contact us.