Tips to avoid gaining weight at menopause
It is a fairly common topic to associate the menopause stage with weight gain in women, and yet this does not have to be the case if we follow a series of sports and nutritional tips .
7 TIPS TO NOT GET FAT AT MENOPAUSE
- Reduce foods that provide many calories and few nutrients , such as sweets and alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid fried and excessively fatty … yes, they are the foods that most often crave when hunger presses, but you will see that healthy foods can also be very appetizing.
- If hunger squeezes out late, it is a good idea to eat healthy foods that help remove anxiety and feel more full.
- Eat slowly to control satiety.
- A good idea is to use small plates that deceive our senses.
- Practice moderate daily exercise as a way of life, going up the stairs, for example, or walking.
- Performing diets with the advice of a nutritional coach helps you not only have a healthy and personalized diet for you, but also to internalize a healthy lifestyle habit that becomes your day to day.
- Perform personalized exercises that are ideal to meet your goals, with the help of a personal trainer to guide you, advise you and make you learn to enjoy the sport. So, if you live in Benalmádena or the municipalities, do not hesitate to inform yourself of my services without obligation.